FULL PRICE: 15 EURO
04/04 to 10/09
This ticket entitles admission for the entire period of the exhibition “ITALY: A New Collective Landscape” and the related Public Program. The ticket is nominal, strictly personal and non-transferable. Show a valid ID upon request from museum staff.
Ticket purchase is by debit or credit card payment only.
ADI Design Museum is a cashless museum.
REDUCED: 12 EURO
- ATM subscription holders
- Rinascente Card holders
- Members of the Order of Architects, Landscape Planners and Conservators of the Province of Milan and the Province of Milan Order of Engineers
- Repower customers who can present a paper/digital copy of an invoice
- Orbital Gruppo Nexi employees
- Business Conventions
- Under 35
- ADI – Association of Industrial Design members
- Teachers/Lecturers, employees, students and Alumni of the IED – European Design Institute
- Teachers, employees and students at the Galli Academy
- Museum subscription card holders
- Journalists enrolled on the professional register and foreign journalists
- Carers accompanying people with disabilities who can prove their membership of social and health assistance services
- Tourist guides carrying out their professional activity
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- Children under 10 years old
Qualifications justifying reductions and free admission must be shown for checking if requested by appropriately authorised members of staff.